Here's a simple step by step guide of how to configure SCSM Notification Channel
- In the Service Manager console, click Administration.
- In the Administration pane, expand Administration, and click Notifications then click Channels.
- In the Tasks pane, under Channels, select E-mail Notification Channels then click Properties.
- Complete the following steps on the E-Mail Notification Channel Wizard:
- Click on Enable e-mail notifications and then click on Add to configure the SMTP server.
- Set the SMTP Server (FQDN), Port and the Authentication method then click OK to close.
- Configure the Return e-mail address and then click Ok to close.